Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 21, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • Daddy woke me up again this morning at 6:00.  For breakfast, I had mini waffles and "dip."  YUM!  Mommy said I smelled like maple syrup.
  • I was so excited to go to Ms. Cheri's house.  On the way there, I said it was dark.  Mommy told me it was something called "fog."  She has told me about this before, but I had forgotten, so she explained to me once again that fog is a cloud that is on the ground and that it blocks out a lot of the sunlight causing it to be darker than normal.  I yelled "SCHOOL BUS!" again when I saw one and also yelled "MOO!" at the cows we passed.
  • I had fun with Payton and Keegan today.  I didn't want to leave and wanted to play with the rocks instead of getting in the car, but Mommy finally convinced me/tricked me to get in the car without a fight.
  • I've started saying "Yep!" and "Nope" which Mommy thinks is cute, but she is not too happy with.  She much prefers me to say "Yes, Ma'am" and "No, Ma'am" which I say most of the time.
  • On the way home, I pointed out "motorcycles," "apple" (sign that we pass everyday that is shaped like an apple), "cars," "red light-stop," "green light- GO!" and I even told Mommy "turn this way" and pointed the direction we needed to turn when we got close to the house.  Mommy was shocked that I pointed in the right direction.
  • Once at home, I visited with Gemma and Daddy (Cameron was hiding) then I helped cook dinner.  It was delicious and once again I got pudding for dessert... YUM!
  • After dinner, Mommy and I went for a walk with Carol.  I spent the first part of the walk in the stroller, then I got to walk (and run) like a big girl the last couple of blocks.  I loved seeing and saying hi to the other people and the dogs. 
  • When we got back home, I did my breathing treatment while watching Curious George then headed to bed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment