Sunday, August 19, 2012

August 19, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up on my own this morning at approximately 6:40.  Daddy got up with me and we played and ate breakfast, then once Mommy got up, we got ready for church.  I wore a cute brown dress with cupcakes on it.  I was super cute!
  • I walked, no, ran most of the way to church.  I even fell at one point and skinned up my knee a little.  When Daddy was trying to take my picture while we were walking, he turned around and started walking backward, so I decided to do that too.  Once at church, I found two microphones and sang.  When I walked up to the piano and climbed on the bench, I looked at Mommy and yelled, "OH NO!" and shrugged my shoulders and put my arms out...  I couldn't figure out where the keys to the piano were.  Mommy had to come up and show me that they were hiding and she uncovered them.  After I played the piano a few seconds, I found the drums and played them too.
  • I had fun playing in the nursery and even moved around all of the chairs while I was there.  I was so tired though, that I ended up taking a nap during the church service.
  • After church, it was raining.  Mommy and I waited and looked out the window while Daddy ran home to get the car to pick us up.  While looking out the window, Mommy said "it's raining" and I said "it's pouring!"  On the way to lunch, we passed a bus so I said "wipers go swish, swish, swish!"  We had pizza and pasta for lunch.  I even got to eat a chocolate chip cookie for dessert.  YUM!
  • We came home and relaxed after lunch.  Mommy passed out on the couch and Daddy was busy doing some work for school, so I played and watched some Curious George to let them do what they needed to do.  They seem extra busy today, like tomorrow is a big day or something.  When I needed a snack, Mommy gave me some goldfish.  I think they are much more fun to eat with your feet, you just put the fish between your toes, then lift your foot to your mouth.  Mommy thinks I've been watching too much Curious George!
  • I can't wait to go see Ms. Cheri again tomorrow.  I hope Keegan is there too!
  • I have been saying "tada!" a lot today when I want to show something... I picked that up from Mommy.  I've also been saying "careful" a lot when doing something that Mommy has told me is dangerous.  Mommy and Daddy have been practicing counting with me and at one point today, Daddy said, "1, 2, 3," so I said "4, 5."  They think my "3, 9, 10" counting is super cute, but want to make sure I am learning how to count correctly too.









No comments:

Post a Comment