Friday, August 3, 2012

August 3, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up a little before 8:00.
  • I ate yummy muffins, a bite or two of a banana, and some milk for breakfast.
  • After breakfast, I carried my collapsed tunnel to Mommy and said "play" and backed up so she would open it.  After it was opened I said "Mere Mommy" and motioned for her to come into the tunnel to play.  Mommy climbed halfway inside then laid down, so I crawled halfway in the other side and we pretended to sleep making breathing and snoring sounds then we both got the giggles.  It was too funny!  Since we were pretending to sleep I decided we needed pillows, so I got three pillows off the couch.  I brought Mommy one first, then one for me (I said "two" when I brought the second one), then I got myself another pillow (I said "three, nine" when I brought the third pillow).  We laid in the tunnel a few minutes together.
  • Other than playing with the tunnel, ball, bus, puzzle, and plane, we relaxed some.  I also colored a little on the ipad...  I love to color the bus and police car.
  • For lunch we ate leftover pizza and I also had some pears... YUM!
  • After my nap, Mommy and I did a little shopping.  I loved looking at the toys...  I especially liked looking at the Barbies...  I looked at one and said, "princess!"  I was a great shopper, well, mostly...  I had a meltdown in Kohls after we had been there a while.  I was doing so well, in the cart, then walking and helping mommy push the cart, then just walking holding Mommy's hand, but when Mommy had to put me back in the cart because we were getting ready to go to the register, I threw a fit, crying and kicking.  Mommy was not happy.  When we got to the car, Mommy made me say sorry and I felt really bad... I kept saying "Mommy.... Mommy.... Mommy" in my sweet little voice. 
  • We had to make one more stop at Lowes.  I helped Mommy carry the baskets we bought to the front of the store.  I was such a big helper.  Everyone complimented Mommy and me at how good and cute I was.  Mommy was proud!
  • After dinner, we checked on Socks, fed Chip's fish, and then stopped at War Memorial Park to play.  I was such a big girl on the big kid swing all by myself.  After one or two times on it I even decided to jump off while it was swinging.  Mommy was a little nervous about that (I did not fall by the way).  I had so much fun playing and running.  My OCD kicked in when I stopped to clean off all of the bottom steps leading to the slide because they had mulch on them.  I also picked up a bottle cap from the ground and got mad when Mommy kept telling me to drop it.  I pointed to the trashcan and said "trash!" but Mommy didn't want me to hold it any longer so I whined for a minute or so until she distracted me.  Mommy has no idea where the cleaning frenzy came from, but hopes it continues when I get older. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment