Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up way too early this morning...  I was not happy!  Mommy and Daddy had already been up and were getting ready for the day when I got up at 6:00.  Daddy and I watched an episode of Curious George while I ate breakfast.
  • After getting dressed and helping Mommy pack my things, we went to Ms. Cheri's house.  I mooed at the cows and walked right into her house and let Cheri pick me right up.  It was like I had been coming to her house everyday.  No one would have known that it had been nearly 3 months since I had seen her.  I looked at all of the cows on the wall and immediately went to the basket of toys to start playing.  I was not upset at all when Mommy left.
  • When Mommy picked me up, Ms. Cheri said I had been a good helper with baby Peyton all day.  I picked up her binkie when she dropped it and gave her a drink when she was thirsty.   She also said I didn't eat much of my lunch since I was so distracted by Peyton.  Ms. Cheri also said I was super excited to see Courtney, even cuddled up with her and fell asleep with her and my blankie on the couch.  And, as much as I was excited to see Courtney, I was a little scared of Travis.  The last time I saw Travis, I loved him and today I was a little scared, even backing away from him.  Keegan wasn't there today... I can't wait to see him and play with him.
  • After we left Ms. Cheri's, Mommy took me back to her classroom for just a few minutes while she cleaned up just a little more.  Luckily Mommy has a lot of toys in her science class for me to play with... my favorites were the flower, the pinwheel, and the squeeze ball.  I also colored a few pictures as well. 
  • After helping Mommy, we left the school and ate a quick bite of dinner (pizza, pasta, a bite of cookie, and part of an orange) with Ms. Brittny.  It was yummy!
  • After a tiny bit of shopping for things Mommy needed for school, we headed home where Mommy and I played and relaxed for the evening. 
  • When Daddy got home from work and his school's orientation, I was super happy to see him, but it was bedtime.  I was upset I didn't have more time with him today, but I was tired so I had to go to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment