Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up at 6:00 this morning and ate muffins for breakfast.... Daddy even gave me a special treat of chocolate milk this morning... YUM!
  • When Daddy changed my diaper this morning, he found a surprise.  Last night at Walmart I took a sticker off of a tomato and stuck it to my belly.  Daddy didn't find it until this morning.  He couldn't stop laughing!
  • I was so excited to go to Ms. Cheri's today.  I enjoyed playing with Keegan and Payton and even took a present for Payton today since I missed her birthday party. 
  • I needed my blue rock from Ms. Cheri's house before coming home. I was so excited to see mommy when she arrived to pick me up, but I still didn't want to leave.
  • I had a big dinner of fish sticks, tater tots, green beans, and shells and cheese. Mostly, I just ate the green beans and shells and cheese. Also, I got a lot of it on me.
  • After dinner, we all went to the playground at one of the local schools. There were other little kids for me to play with. I played on a lot of the slides and even raced mommy and daddy. I also tried out the swings, picked flowers, and moved some of the mulch.
  • It seems like I can't get enough to eat. I'm always snacking on something. Today, I had grapes before dinner, and then I have cheese and crackers after playing at the playground. Mommy said that even though I eat a lot, she may have to buy whole milk to fatten me up a little.  I've also been getting more cranky in the evenings, having a few meltdowns here and there when I'm not getting exactly what I want when I want it, but that's all a part of growing up. 
  • I like adding the word "too" to statements.  For example, "I'm ready, TOO!" or "I'm hungry, TOO!"  I also like singing "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you" so I should be ready for my birthday party in a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment