Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 23, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy won't stop waking me up at 6:00am. I'm so tired in the mornings. Daddy fixed me chocolate chip muffin tops and part of a banana to eat while watching Curious George. Then, all of us got ready and Mommy took me to Ms. Cheri's house.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, I impressed Mommy by counting "6, 7, 8, 9, 10." I'm getting my numbers down.
  • Mommy let me take a blue rock from Ms. Cheri's when we left this afternoon. I like collecting rocks. Mommy and I went home for a few minutes and picked up daddy. Daddy and I went shopping. I got to ride in one of the car-shaped carts at the grocery store, but mainly I just played games on my iPod.
  • When Daddy and I got home we played outside. I sat in my swing and went down my slide. I also tried to throw a frisbee but I wasn't too good at it.
  • I watched a little more Curious George and played with my blocks before bedtime.






No comments:

Post a Comment