Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up this morning at 6:00am. I was not happy. He had waffles and dip waiting for me. I ate breakfast while watching George and breathing my medicine.
  • I had to have my "glasses" when we were walking out the door this morning since it was so sunny.  I decided to wear Mommy's neon sunglasses from when she was a kid.  I wore them, mostly upside-down, all the way to Ms. Cheri's.  I also had a large picture frame at my feet (Mommy had to take it to school and it wouldn't fit in the trunk).
  • I wanted to see the bunnies when I got to Ms. Cheri's. I think they're cute. I took a longer nap today than yesterday. I'm going to have to sleep longer during the day if daddy is going to keep waking me up early. I got to play with "my Courtney," Ms. Cheri's daughter. I was waiting for mommy on the porch when she arrived. When I saw her, I started jumping up and down and dancing. I got mad at mommy though, because she wouldn't let me take any of the rocks from Ms. Cheri's driveway.
  • I kept saying "be careful daddy" on the way home, even though daddy wasn't in the car.
  • We ate a quick dinner at home and then daddy and I dropped mommy off at work. I don't know why she had to go back. Daddy and I did some shopping this evening. I'm getting real good at dragging shopping baskets around the store.
  • I got to bed a little later tonight because of an accident outside. Someone hit a telephone pole and broke it.



No comments:

Post a Comment