Thursday, August 9, 2012

August 9, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up about 7:30 with a runny nose that didn't stop all day. 
  • I rode with Daddy to drop Mommy off at work. 
  • We stopped at McDonalds to eat a pancake breakfast before heading home.
  • After grabbing my bag and toys, Daddy took me to Ms. Sierra's for a few hours while he went to the dentist.  (I'm sure he would rather have been playing with me!)
  • After Daddy picked me up, we came home and played until Mommy got home.
  • I was happy to see Mommy and as soon as she walked in I started yelling "Sit Down!  Sit Down!  Sit Down!" tapping on her seat on the couch because I wanted to sit with her.  After she sat down, I immediately took her shoes and socks off, put her shoes away, and then ran to her school bag to look for her ipad for me to play with.  (She says I am now an ipad addict, whatever that means!)  I also played with my bus, drumsticks, and other toys until it was time to leave the house
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and I colored and ate some yummy food.  I was most excited about my chocolate milk and mandarin oranges.  I'm getting really good at holding the milk box by the "ears" and if I could only get the straw to stay in the box so I could get more milk out, it would be wonderful.  I enjoyed coloring and watching the men's Olympic volleyball game as well as helping Daddy with trivia while we were there.  When Daddy was paying the bill, he put some money and his license and debit card on the table and when he wasn't looking, I grabbed his money.  I said it was "my money!" and hugged it and held it real close, then counted it and tried to put it in my pocket.  Daddy ended up giving me two of the dollars to keep in my pocket.  I was so happy!
  • After coming home, Daddy, Mommy, and I sat on the porch listening to the rain and watching the lightning and listening to the thunder for a few minutes, then I ate a yummy fruit popsicle that Mommy had made for me.  It was made with cherry/white grape juice and was delicious!  Then, I helped Mommy do her Wii Fit test.  I even did my test by standing on my board (the digital scale) beside of her while she was on the actual Wii balance board.
  • I had a picnic with my picnic basket and food items in the floor and Mommy and I played Ring Around the Rosie before heading to bed.










No comments:

Post a Comment