Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24, 2012


Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • My 6:00am wake-up call made me whiny this morning.  I was so tired and didn't want to get up.  Daddy told me it was Friday and that I'd be able to sleep in tomorrow.
  • I ate waffles and dip for breakfast while watching George.
  • Mommy decided that we deserved a Friday treat, so she stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the way to Ms. Cheri's this morning.  We both had a blueberry cake donut...  YUM!
  • I remembered to take back the borrowed blue rock to Ms. Cheri's this morning.  I placed it right on top of a mosaic tile that she has on her front stoop.  I had to move one of the smaller rocks that I had placed on top of it yesterday in order to match the blue rock I was laying down to a blue rock on the mosaic.
  • I had a great day with Ms. Cheri, Payton, and Keegan.  I even gave Keegan's mom a huge hug when she dropped him off this morning.  It made her day, I think.  Mommy had a hard time convincing me to get in the car this afternoon to go home.  Luckily, she had her whistle to distract me while she buckled me in.
  • I had a couple of hours of quality time with Daddy, so I played the piano, watched George, ate dinner, and tried to potty (without success, but we are getting closer).
  • When Mommy got back home, all of us walked to the Martinsburg football game.  It was so much fun yelling, clapping, and cheering.  I especially loved seeing the boys run the flag around the field when they scored.  Mommy made me stay until the band had performed at half time, then we walked back home while Daddy stayed a little longer.
  • When we got home, I cuddled up with Mommy to watch an episode of Curious George and after my medicine, we went up to bed.  Other than a brief meltdown due to being so tired, I fell right asleep.  It was a long day!






No comments:

Post a Comment