Saturday, August 4, 2012

August 4, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up right at 7:00 this morning.  Mommy asked me if I understood what a Saturday was, but I'm not sure what she was talking about.
  • After breakfast, Mommy and I better organized my toys and books in the living room.  We even got to use the baskets we bought at Lowes yesterday.  We also worked on dishes and laundry and vacuuming.  I was a great helper today!
  • I alternated between riding my school bus toy and my Elmo plane around the house. 
  • After lunch, I took a long nap and when I woke up Daddy was home.  I was so excited!!!
  • After playing peek-a-boo with Daddy on the living room floor with a blanket and pillows, we went out and about as a family.  We had a little shopping to do.  We hit the usual places, Target, Best Buy, and Petsmart.  At Target, I kept grabbing toys and running to show them to Daddy, even when he was an aisle over... I did this with about three different toys so Mommy had to keep chasing me.  At Best Buy, I grabbed the PS3 controller set up with a demo game and acted like I knew what I was doing... Mommy was surprised that I knew how to hold the controller!  At Petsmart, I loved looking at the "fishies," kitty cats, and frogs.  I kept shushing Daddy because the kitty cats were sleeping, it must have been their nap time. 
  • Daddy surprised Mommy by taking us to Panera Bread in Hagerstown for dinner.  I helped Mommy and Daddy both with their meals... the mac-n-cheese and bread was my favorite part.  I'm definitely Mommy's girl!
  • Daddy then took us to a park in Hagerstown that I had never been to.  They had a great playground and I met some new friends.  I even made a little boy cry (when I touched his truck toy).  I raced Mommy and Daddy on the slide, climbed in the climbing toy and ran in circles while inside it, and jumped up and down on the bridge.  Mommy even made a loud funny noise when she hit her head on a bar climbing up to see me.  I think Daddy was a little worried that she was hurt, but she was okay and kept playing with us.  I played detective (as Daddy said) or scientist (as Mommy said) by picking up different size pieces of mulch and seeing which ones would fit through the openings of the playground flooring.  I tried about a dozen or more pieces throughout our time there.  It's a great park.  It was so much fun!










 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment