Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 28, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up screaming at 5:30 this morning, about a half hour before Daddy would have woken me up.  I wouldn't setting down and rest with Mommy, so she and I went downstairs to get a bite to eat while Daddy showered. 
  • While getting ready to go to Ms. Cheri's, I had a few meltdowns and was extra whiny. 
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, I sang "Jesus Loves Me" and then began singing "Happy Birthday."  Mommy loved hearing me sing, especially "Jesus Loves Me."
  • At Ms. Cheri's, I fell asleep and took a half hour morning nap, then I was in a better mood for the rest of the time with her.  I was happy to see Mommy and I was a big helper when Mommy pulled in the driveway by carrying my lunch bag to the car and getting in the car quickly like a big girl.  Mommy was proud!
  • While Mommy was driving home, I asked her to "call grandma!" so she did.  I enjoyed talking to her and almost sang her a song, but then changed my mind.
  • The rest of the evening was spent eating pizza, grapes, a few bites of chocolate cake, peaches, and a few bites of cereal (I can't seem to get full).  I also watched a few episodes of Curious George, laid on Mommy and watched a few Youtube video clips of Elmo, played my musical instruments and my school bus toy, and also a little whining. 
  • Mommy thinks it is a combination of a growth spurt and teething (molars are the worst!) that is causing me to be extra cranky.  She hopes this will be out of my system soon.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment