Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 25, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day
  • I woke up on my own at about 6:15 this morning... so much for sleeping in.  I did hang out in bed with Mommy and Daddy and rest until about 7:00 when I got up with Daddy. 
  • We ate breakfast and took  the recycling before Mommy woke up. 
  • We ate lunch and I even got to play in the indoor playground, but the kids in there were too loud!
  • After my nap, I played with my toys, bowled on the Wii with Mommy and Daddy, played outside and found the only mud puddle in the yard with my foot, played in my tunnel inside and even took everything into it.  Mommy and Daddy both got in the tunnel too, so I climbed on Mommy's back and we all three were inside the tunnel at the same time (if only someone would have had a camera!).  I also helped Mommy wash the dishes (after trying to help Daddy this morning). 
  • After a dinner of yummy lasagna, I took a shower (it was "raining!") to clean all of the sauce off of me. 
  • Mommy and I watched a video of the zoo animals, Mommy told me to look at the "pretty kitty," so I jumped down and started crawling on the floor and meowing like a cat. 
  • I surprised Mommy and Daddy when I showed up in the living room without pants or a diaper on.  I had taken them off in the bathroom and even put my potty seat on the big toilet.  I told them "pee," but I had already gone in my diaper, not the potty.  I'm getting closer to figuring it out.








 




No comments:

Post a Comment