Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 10, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I had another rough night whining and tossing and turning.  Mommy finally came to get me and I was able to sleep until morning after she calmed me down. 
  • Daddy woke me up then fed me breakfast and got me ready for my day.  I wore my cute hippo shirt (it's getting a little small) and my pink pants.  Mommy was upset that Daddy let me wear short sleeves, but I did wear my jacket, so I guess it was okay. 
  • I was extra whiny this morning.  Mommy is hoping I'm not coming down with a cold.  She is hoping it is just the after effects of the shot or allergies.
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's I was happy to see the bunnies again.  I think that is becoming a habit.  Ms. Cheri said my nose ran all day and that I started coughing a little more after lunch.  Keegan is also a little snotty too.  Maybe it's just the weather change. 
  • Mommy picked me up and let me snack on some Funyons while we were driving home.  Then, she dropped me off at the house with Daddy while she went to a meeting.  I helped Daddy wash dishes and cook dinner until Mommy came home. 
  • When Mommy got home, she saw that I had gotten a box in the mail from Sherry and Jeff.  When I opened it, I found an Adidas track suit.  I was excited.  Thanks Sherry and Jeff!
  • We sent Pawpaw a birthday card.  Mommy let me color a little on the inside of the card.  I hope he likes it.
  • We called and talked to Grandma.  I walked around the house with the phone up to my ear (even though it was on speaker) and even sang "Twinkle, Twinkle."  I also told Grandma about my day, "Went Cheri's...  Played downstairs... "
  • After dinner, I played with Gemma.  While she was laying on the couch, I covered her with wash cloths that I had stolen from upstairs.  Then, I hugged her.  I had so much fun, but she wasn't too excited about it.  Mommy says that Gemma is a very patient cat.  After some cuddle time with her, I set up a picnic for us and even tried putting a bib on Gemma (I thought she might get messy).
  • My nose ran all night and I was getting frustrated and even had a few coughing episodes.  Mommy and Daddy decided I needed both types of breathing treatment tonight and it seemed to help me as I got ready for bed. 
  • I ate a bowl of strawberries before bed.  They were yummy!
  • Mommy hopes I sleep better tonight than I have the last night so she can sleep better.








No comments:

Post a Comment