Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 27, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


I woke up at 6:45 so Daddy got up with me. We went downstairs and while eating breakfast I asked to watch Spongebob but Daddy said no, so I asked to watch Dora so we did.

Mommy woke up close to 8:30 then we got showered and ready for our day trip. I was excited to find out we were going to see my cousins Shane and Alexis. Once in the car, I started chanting their names.

Once we arrived in Fairmont at Aunt Candy and Uncle Chris's house, I took my shoes off and immediately started playing with both Shane and Alexis, but overall I spent most of my time playing with Alexis. We read books, played cooks and shopped, counted Shane's pirate money and played with several stuffed dogs (I tried to ride one of them so Uncle Chris took me down to ride the horse (one of those horses on springs) in their garage but I didn't like it. I was more interested in the shopping cart and brought that back up with me).

I pushed the doll in the stroller into the kitchen then came back into the living room and said, "I'm back!" When Aunt Candy asked where I went, I said, "to the moon." When she asked what I saw, I said, "lizards,l and when she asked what else I saw, I said, "blueberries."

Uncle Chris and Aunt Candy took us to Mi Pueblo to eat. The employees were dressed up for Halloween so I kept trying to get them all to talk to me, especially the clown. Some of the costumes were scary but I didn't mind.

While Mommy was there I ate some Scooby Doo cookies that are shaped like bones. I would take one and put it one the floor, get in all fours, and pick it up with my teeth like a dog.

***Note from Mommy: this was done with the iPhone app while we were in the car on our return trip from Morgantown. The formatting and any errors will be fixed tomorrow. ***

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment