Friday, October 5, 2012

October 5, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy had to wake me up this morning.  I wanted to keep sleeping, but he wouldn't let me.
  • After breakfast and an episode of Curious George, I was ready to get dressed and ready for Ms. Cheri's.
  • I was upset when Mommy made me leave the house this morning.  I was crying saying, "Miss Daddy" and "Stay with Daddy."  I didn't understand when Mommy said Daddy had to go to work.
  • Today was Donut Friday and Mommy did not forget.  When she went straight at the light at Route 11 instead of turning right like we usually do to go to Ms. Cheri's, I yelled "DONUTS!" because I could see Dunkin' Donuts.  The drive-thru line was long, so Mommy took me in to get our donuts.  The nice man behind the counter must have thought that I was cute because he gave me a donut hole covered in rainbow sprinkles without making Mommy pay for it.  It was DELICIOUS and so nice of him. 
  • Keegan beat me to Ms. Cheri's house this morning so I was surprised to see him.  He helped me with my bag and gave me a HUGE hug.  His Mommy was worried that he was hugging me too tight since he is only used to big brothers.  Ms. Cheri says he hugs me a lot during the day.  He is my good friend.
  • We almost had to take blue rocks from Ms. Cheri's house, but I finally let Mommy put them back right before we left.
  • When we got home, I cuddled with Daddy for a few minutes before heading to eat and play. 
  • Mommy and Daddy took me to Poor House Farm to play on the playground and to see the ducks.  It was such a beautiful day so I'm glad we got to play outside.  Mommy says it's going to start getting cooler so we needed to take advantage of the warm weather, whatever that means.  Mommy and Daddy each chased me through the tunnel at the playground.  I had to help pull Mommy out of the tunnel since I thought she was stuck.  It was funny!  The ducks were VERY loud and one even started moving quickly toward me while quacking.  Daddy stepped up and said something about his "size 12s" and that the duck better back up.  We enjoyed watching the ducks and at one point, I started crawling and meowing at them on the dock, pretending to be a kitty cat.  Because of all of the ducks, Daddy and I kept singing the Elmo had three ducks song, except Daddy would sing, "Alyson had three ducks..." and then I would yell, "QUACK!  QUACK!  QUACK!"  Elmo's video about his ducks is one my favorites on Youtube.
  • I came home and ate an entire bowl of grapes all by myself before bed.  I love my fruit!














No comments:

Post a Comment