Saturday, October 20, 2012

October 20, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up this morning a little before 7:00.  Daddy wasn't at home, he had already left for the day so I woke up with Mommy.  We shared an apple cider donut for breakfast.  I even sat at my table in my chair instead of the high chair.  Mommy said I was such a big girl!
  • I showered and got dressed in a pretty black and white shirt with red buttons and red pants.  I was super cute!
  • Mommy and I woke up Grandma and Grandpa, then after they got dressed, we got in the car and headed toward Mawmaw's house.  It was nice to visit with her, each lunch, then go visit Pawpaw.  There are lots of fun things to see at Mawmaw's apartment building and where Pawpaw is staying.  There are fun fish, water fountains, rocking chairs, and lots of people to talk to.  I made lots of people smile today, just by saying hello and blowing kisses at them.
  • I decided to take pictures with Mommy's phone on the way back home.  I took a couple of pictures of Grandma, my own feet, and about 20 pictures of my face up close (very close- it's just a skin colored blur). 
  • Grandma had brought me some bracelets to play with in the car, one was a "slap bracelet."  It was really fun, though I had a hard time slapping it hard enough to wrap it around my wrist.  I liked wearing it over my eyes and on my ankles. 
  • Once back in town, I got to go visit with Ms. Sierra for a little while so Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa could watch the football game.  I had a coughing fit and ended up spitting up some of my food.  After changing into my comfy pjs, I fell asleep and slept until Mommy picked me up. 
  • After medicine and a little running around, I was ready to go back to sleep at home. 
  • It's been a long and busy day.  I hope I sleep well tonight!




 














No comments:

Post a Comment