Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 28, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept until after 7:00 this morning.  Mommy and Daddy were very thankful I slept that long so they could rest too.  Daddy took me downstairs where I watched Dora while eating waffles for breakfast.  I don't think Daddy likes my new favorite show... I think he misses George.
  • After Mommy got up, we started getting ready for church.  I was so tired and cranky, Daddy thought he was going to have to leave me home with Mommy to take a morning nap, but I finally got my act together. 
  • At church, I enjoyed playing in the nursery with Ms. Sierra and Emily.  Isabelle and Tara were there for me to play with.  It was fun!
  • After church, Mrs. Story was giving out candy because of Halloween and Mommy let me have a piece.  She let me eat a mini Kit-Kat... it was delicious!  I played the drums with Daddy's help.  It was so much fun. I  kept moving from drum to drum saying, "This one!"  "This one!"
  • We went to Buffalo Wild Wings and I had my favorite lunch... "mac-cheese," french fries, and chocolate milk.   I continued to cough throuhgout lunch.  Mommy and Daddy are trying to figure out if I'll ever get over this cough that keeps lingering.
  • Once at home, I had a nearly two hour nap then felt a lot better.
  • I went a spent a few hours with Ms. Sierra and her family while Mommy and Daddy had a date night.  We had fun playing...  I especially liked watching the show, Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?  I wonder if Mommy or Daddy could win that game?
  • Once back at home, I played with my picnic basket food as well as my kitchen, then watched another episode of Dora while getting my breathing treatments. 
  • Mommy told me that I can sleep in tomorrow, though I'm not sure why since tomorrow is Monday.  I know Mommy's been looking at the weather a lot lately, maybe it has something to do with that.









No comments:

Post a Comment