Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 14, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept well last night, until about 7:30 this morning.  Mommy and Daddy took me downstairs and we ate muffin tops.  They were delicious!  I even asked for more.  I ate over half another one, then tried to steal a biscuit that was in a ziploc on the counter.  I opened the bag and took bite of the biscuit but it seemed a little stale.  Mommy said there was no way I could still be hungry.
  • Daddy left to go out of town for the day, then Mommy and I got ready for church.  I wore a super cute shirt today that had a slice of cake on it.  It says, "Pretty please."  I really like it.
  • At church, I couldn't wait to go to the nursery to play.  Once I was down there, I did great until Curtis accidentally hit we with a chair and it hurt my cheek a little.  I started whining for Mommy and Sierra asked if I wanted "her Mommy?" and I said, "No, Alyson's Mommy!"  I barely had a mark on my face by the time church was over.
  • After church, Mommy cooked me lunch (shells and cheese, broccoli, and peaches).  She was busy watching some guy going up in a balloon while I watched a couple of episodes of George.  She did have me come over when he was about to jump and watch.  I kept saying "Jump!  Jump!" and she seemed really excited but nervous about what we were watching.  She pointed to the guy's parachute and so I started saying "parachute" too.  It was very exciting, but I was so ready for a nap by the time he landed on the ground, so Mommy took me up.
  • After my two hour nap, I was ready to play.  I played around the house until Carol came over and we all went for a quick walk.  After the walk, I showed Carol the tunnel and then went out back to play after she left.  I had to clean off my swing and slide before I could play and then Mommy and I were getting bit by bugs, so we didn't stay out long.  I did enjoy squatting down to watch the ants climbing all over the base of my play set. 
  • Since we couldn't play outside, Mommy decided to take me for another walk.  We walked to Dairy Queen where we picked up some dinner to bring home and got ice cream cones.  We went ahead and ate our ice cream then ate dinner after we got home.  Mommy said we were breaking the rules...  During the walk, I pointed out all of the kitties and doggies, and even a squirrel that we saw.  Mommy pointed out a very pretty flower for me to see.  It was a fun walk.
  • I helped Mommy do some cleaning then relaxed with a couple episodes of Curious George before medicine and bed. 












No comments:

Post a Comment