Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October 3, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up too early this morning.  Mommy had to leave a little earlier, so I had to get up early too.
  • Mommy snuck up on me at Ms. Cheri's house at the end of the day.  We didn't even hear her pull into the driveway and she was earlier than normal.  I was excited to see her.
  • Mommy took me to her science fair meeting at the board office on the way home.  I helped organize some papers and carry a few papers in a basket.  I also got to hang out with Conner for a few minutes too.  I had a meltdown as we were leaving because I wanted to stay longer and keep organizing the chairs, but Mommy wouldn't let me.
  • When we got home, Daddy wasn't there yet, but instead of worrying about where Daddy was, I ran up to my bike and yelled, "YEAH BIKE!  I MISSED MY BIKE!" and started riding it around the house.
  • About 20 minutes later, we went to get in the car and while Mommy was putting me in the car, I saw Daddy walking toward the house.  Mommy said, "Who is that?" and I said, "MY DADDY!"  I was so happy to see him.  He had decided to take Mommy and I to B-dubs for dinner without me knowing it.  Once there, I ate mac-n-cheese (as always) and played a few games on Mommy's ipad.  I ordered my own drink, "Chocolate milk, please!"  I'm getting to be such a big girl.
  • After relaxing a few minutes at home, we went to church.  I got to play in the nursery with Emily and Rebekah while Mommy and Daddy were at their meetings.  I enjoyed running around in circles singing "Twinkle, Twinkle."
  • Before bed, I ate a bowl of strawberries very quickly while watching Curious George.
  • It was such a long day!


No comments:

Post a Comment