Friday, October 26, 2012

October 26, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up this morning... I just wanted to sleep. 
  • I ate muffins for breakfast, then Mommy took me to get a donut since it was Donut Friday so I ate that as a second breakfast. 
  • I went right to Ms. Cheri this morning and didn't even get upset when Mommy left.  I told Ms. Cheri, "Grown ups come back" as Mommy was leaving.
  • Keegan tried to get me to go home with him and his Mommy said it was okay with her, but maybe not my Mommy.  I got up and was going to go with him, but then changed my mind.
  • On the way home, I told Mommy to "stop and get dinner at supermarket." Then, after I saw Dunkin' Donuts, I said "get donuts tomorrow," then when I saw Dairy Queen, I said, "get ice cream at supermarket."  Mommy's guessing we talked about or played supermarket today at Ms. Cheri's.  I also played with my shoes during the car trip... took them off and moved the all around and tried to put them in the window behind my head, then put them back on.
  • Once we got home and said hi to Daddy, we went to Five Guys and ate dinner...  I love their grilled cheese!  YUM!   Then we went shopping at Kohl's.  I walked the "balance beams" on the way into the store while holding Daddy's hand and then Daddy chased me all over the store while Mommy picked out a wedding gift. I think he was hoping to make me tired... it worked!  In the car, I helped Mommy taunt Daddy....  Whenever Mommy said, "Oh, Honey!" to Daddy, I would repeat her to make sure Daddy heard.  Mommy thought it was hilarious but Daddy wasn't amused. 
  • After resting on the couch with Mommy and an episode of Curious George, a couple of minutes of Spongbob, an episode of Super Why and a few minutes of Angelina Ballerina, it was time for bed.  I was exhausted!
  • Mommy told me tomorrow is going to be a busy day though I'm not sure why.  I guess I'll find out...









No comments:

Post a Comment