Thursday, October 4, 2012

October 4, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up this morning before 6:00.  I could have slept in a little longer but I wanted to be downstairs with Daddy.
  • I asked for a second waffle this morning since I was still hungry after the first, but I didn't eat it.  The waffle was delicious and made me smell like maple syrup.
  • I wore one of my cute birthday shirts with leopard print sleeves.  Mommy said I was so cute so I responded, "Beautiful!"
  • When we got to Ms. Cheri's, I ran inside and immediately opened my lunch bag to see what food Mommy had packed.  I grabbed my cereal bar like I was hungry (after eating a big breakfast).
  • When we got home, I pointed at the mailbox and said "Hold it!"  Mommy asked me what I wanted to hold and I said, "Mail, please" so she handed me the mail and I carried it inside for her.
  • Daddy brought us dinner since he had such a busy evening with his appointment and meeting.  After eating (an entire junior roast beef sandwich and fries!), I decided to ride my bike while holding the leftover dinner bag on the handlebar of my bike.  Mommy and Daddy thought I was cute.
  • I played with my playground balls and watched a little Curious George and Martha Speaks before medicine and bedtime.
  • After our bible verses and prayer time, Mommy sang "Jesus Loves Me" while I was laying in my crib.  After she finished singing, I decided to start singing it too.  I transitioned from "Jesus Loves Me" to "Twinkle, Twinkle."  Mommy thought I was singing so beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment