Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept until I heard Daddy up and around this morning. 
  • After waffles (I didn't really want the dip this morning), I got dressed in my beautiful purple polka dot shirt with a sparkling silver heart on it.  I also was wearing my gray pants.  I was super cute! 
  • I was upset and didn't want to get in the car this morning, but once we started down the road and were looking at the beautiful sky, I cheered up.  Mommy said the sky was the colors pink and purple and that God had painted the sky such pretty colors just for us.  It was very beautiful!
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's I didn't want Mommy to leave, but Ms. Cheri talked me into going onto the back deck to look at the kitties and bunnies so Mommy could leave.
  • Mommy forgot to send my Hello Kitty sleeping bag to Ms. Cheri's this morning after taking it home for the weekend to wash.  I call it my "kitty blankie" and I really missed it at nap time today.  Hopefully she remembers it tomorrow.
  • On the way home, I pointed out the cows and told Mommy which way to turn when we got to intersections.  Mommy also made silly sounds on the way through the "tunnel."  She said that we would try different sounds tomorrow.  I said I wanted to go home to Daddy, then go home to Gemma.  When Mommy asked who else was at home, I said "rubber ducky, he's upstairs."  Mommy also drew my attention to the leaves on the trees and their colors.  She started explaining how the leaves that were green are now yellow, orange, or red.  It doesn't matter what color they are, I love all leaves!
  • Daddy was excited to see me when we got home.  He took us to dinner at Taco Bell.  On the way across the parking lot, I found a beautiful leaf that I held up and showed Mommy and Daddy.  I wanted to take it into the restaurant, but Daddy wouldn't let me.  I  was a big girl and sat in the windowsill instead of the high chair.  I didn't quite sit on the booth, but the windowsill was closer to the table.  I LOVED the cinnamon twists that Daddy bought me to eat after my cheese roll-up. 
  • After we ate, Mommy dropped Daddy and me off at the mall to play at the indoor playground.  Mommy didn't want me outside in the cool wind too much since my nose is still running and I still have a little cough.  She wants me to feel better by this weekend.  She went grocery shopping, then came back by the mall to pick us up.  While playing, I made some friends while playing and Daddy only had to talk to me once or twice about waiting my turn.  When other kids were getting a diaper change, I laid down so Daddy could give me one too. 
  • Once at home, I helped carry in and unload the groceries like a big girl and even though Mommy bought all kinds of yummy food, I begged for bread.  I said "bread please!" until Daddy handed me a slice.  I chowed down and ate the entire slice, no butter or anything.  Then, a half hour later, I wanted dry cereal, so Daddy gave me that too.  Mommy thinks Daddy spoils me.
  • After Curious George and medicine, it was time for bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment