Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 11, 2012

I started coughing close 1:30 this morning but was able to sleep through it until close to 3:30. At 3:30 Mommy and Daddy did my breathing treatment and then I went back to sleep until I woke up close to 6:00.

I was still coughing a bit, but overall seemed to feel okay so Mommy took me to Ms. Cheri's house. While there, Keegan gave me a big hug and said he loved me so I said I loved him too. We are such great friends. Also, Mommy surprised me by stopping by close to 11:00 to help me with my breathing treatment.

Mommy picked me up and we made one quick stop after leaving Ms. Cheri's then headed home.

After Daddy got home, he and I went to eat and play at chick-fil-a while Mommy went to do her thirty-one party. I loved going down the slide over and over again. Daddy loves to help me climb up over and over again.

It seemed a little dark at the house this evening since we has a temporary power outage, but it was fun to play with the flashlights. I have been asking to go camping. So this is pretty close to camping. Mommy and Daddy let me watch Elmo video clips on their phones. My favorites were Elmo ducks and the ABC song. I even sang along with the ABC song. Mommy was very impressed.

(Mommy wonders what this will look like on the blog page since she is posting this from her phone.)


No comments:

Post a Comment