Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 9, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I had a rough night being whiny and coughing (Mommy blamed my flu shot).  Mommy finally came to get me at 1:30 and I spent the rest of the morning in mommy and daddy's bed.
  • Daddy made me get up at 6:00. I had muffin tops and strawberries for breakfast. I didn't eat much because I was too busy watching George.
  • Daddy dressed me in a shirt that said "Daddy's Favorite Girl."
  • I had a lazy day at Ms. Cheri's. All of us just laid around all day. I didn't want mommy to leave this morning until Ms. Cheri mentioned her bunnies, then I wiggled down, grabbed Ms. Cheri's hand and said, "Bye Mommy!"
  • Mommy picked me up and took me to her school. Daddy was there with a bunch of students. I love hanging out with the kids at mommy's school.
  • After Wyldlife, daddy took me to a playground to go play. From there, we picked up some food from Taco Bell and went to daddy's school. We played on the bleachers while a bunch of the girls kicked soccer balls around on the field. Some of the girls knew me from both the Martinsburg team and the Hedgesville team.
  • After we got home, daddy and I watched a little bit of George while daddy gave me medicine.
  • Hopefully I sleep better tonight than last night.




No comments:

Post a Comment