Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 16, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I had such a rough night. I tossed and turned and whined for hours until Mommy finally got me out of my crib and put me in bed with her and Daddy. Daddy said he felt like a Tetris piece last night trying to find room in bed with me, Gemma, and Cameron. Daddy made me get up at 6:15. I didn't want to and clung to daddy for longer than usual this morning.
  • Mommy remembered my kitty blanket (Hello Kitty sleeping bag) today.
  • Mommy and I sang while we went through the tunnel after leaving Ms. Cheri's house this afternoon.  Today we sang, "Ya-ya-ya-ya!."  Who knows what we will sing in the tunnel tomorrow.
  • Once we got home, Daddy and I went to the parking lot across the street so I could practice riding my bike. I kept turning the steering wheel so I would turn in circles. I also keep trying to use the pedals, but I can't quite get the hang of it.
  • We had fish, tater tots, Mac & Cheese, and corn for dinner.
  • After dinner, Daddy and I shared a piece of pumpkin pie and Cool Whip. I might love Cool Whip as much as Daddy!
  • Mommy had a meeting tonight so Daddy and I were alone. We had a picnic and watched Curious George.
  • I told Mommy it was time for bed at 9:00.  I'm still not feeling well but maybe a good night's sleep will help me get better. Before getting in bed, I found one of my little rubber duckies in Mommy and Daddy's room.  I was very clingy with it and got really whiny when I dropped it while Mommy and Daddy were trying to get me to go to sleep.  I had to take it to bed with me.  My bed is getting very crowded:  bear, dolly, duckie, and two blankets tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment