Saturday, October 6, 2012

October 6, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • It must be the weekend because Mommy and Daddy let me sleep in today.  I decided I wanted to wake up at 7:30 so I started yelling for Daddy to come get me.
  • I had breakfast and played with Daddy until Mommy got up.  It was a relaxing morning.  I especially loved playing with my Mr. Potato Head toys.  I even wore his glasses around the house for a little while.
  • Daddy fixed Mommy and I soup and sandwiches for lunch then I took a nap.
  • After I woke back up, we went to War Memorial Park.  They were having some sort of fair with games.  There were lots of people there and I got to see a few people I knew, a robot, Ronald McDonald, and got to sit on the fire truck.  While there, I played in every section of the park and Mommy thinks I tried every single slide.  I had so much fun!  I did not want to get back in the car since I was having so much fun.  I did have a little trouble with my pants.  They are new jeans and are a little too big in the waist, so I had to keep pulling them back up.  Mommy thought my butt wiggle when I pulled them up was so cute, so she videoed it.
  • After the park, we came home and played.  After dinner, Mommy and Daddy had me wear my WVU football jersey.  I immediately screamed "LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!" as soon as I saw it.  I said "Let's Go Mountaineers" several times and Mommy recorded it once to send to Grandma. 
  • I spent the evening with Ms. Sierra while Mommy and Daddy watched the game with friends.  I had so much fun with the Puffinburger girls, but was very tired.  I even fell asleep on the way home since I was so tired!







 








 
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment