Friday, October 12, 2012

October 12, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept all night last night for the first time in a few days.  I didn't wake up until 6:20 this morning.  I was excited when Mommy reminded me that it was "Donut Friday" so I helped Daddy get me ready quickly so we would have time to stop at Dunkin' Donuts.
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's, I was very clingy to Mommy.  Though I was feeling better and coughing less, I still wanted Mommy to stay at Ms. Cheri's but she had to leave to go to work.  I was sad.
  • Ms. Cheri said that Keegan and I were running around like we know we weren't supposed to and I fell down and busted my lip open a little bit.  I wasn't upset at all, just a little surprised.  I also had a rash around my mouth.  It was a little worse than normal but Mommy and Ms. Cheri don't know why.  They doctor had told Mommy on Monday that it wasn't anything to worry about, though she worries anyway.
  • I was happy when Mommy picked me up but was even happier when we got home and I got to see Daddy and Gemma.  I have Gemma a big hug when I saw her!  Daddy was playing golf on the Wii, so I grabbed a Wiimote and played beside him. 
  • Daddy fixed dinner while Mommy and I relaxed a little.  When it came time to pray, Daddy was about to pray when I started singing the prayer that he sings often.  I got most of the words, "God, our Father, once again,... blessing, Amen."  Mommy and Daddy were so proud...  Dinner was delicious! 
  • I played with Mommy's phone for a while.  She thinks it is funny that I used the flaps of her Otter Box cover as handles when I hold it while playing. 
  • We called and talked to Mawmaw and Pawpaw and wished him a Happy Birthday.
  • While walking around, I stepped on the edge of my rake a broke a couple of the pieces at the end.  I was very sad when Mommy said it was broken.  I tried to put it back together and when I couldn't, I took it to Mommy to help.
  • While relaxing, Mommy decided to try to braid my hair for the first time.  It was beautiful.  Maybe tomorrow she will actually put a clip in it to keep it pulled back since it's so pretty.
  • Before heading to bed, Mommy asked me to pick up all of the letters, so I placed them neatly on the pictures on the refrigerator.












No comments:

Post a Comment