Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I whined a few times during the night and at one point, Mommy asked if I wanted to get in bed with her and Daddy and I said no.  She reminded me that Grandma and Grandpa were sleeping and that I had to be quiet, then she sat in the room with me until I fell back asleep.  The next thing I remember is Daddy waking me up at 6:15 to start my day.
  • Once awake, I ate breakfast and watched George for a few minutes before getting dressed in my cute bumble bee shirt.  It is so cute!
  • I had a fake sneezing fit once in the car.  I kept pretending to sneeze... I had the sounds and the head shake all down pat.  Mommy even said "bless you" so I did it again several times, even getting the giggles because it was funny.  Mommy and I "Ya-ya"ed all the way through the "tunnel" again and then I didn't want Mommy to leave.  Ms. Cheri had to take me from Mommy kicking and screaming.  I feel bad because I know it makes Mommy sad, but she has to go to work anyway. 
  • While at Ms. Cheri's, my nose ran most of the day and I didn't eat much lunch and even whined for Mommy after lunch today. 
  • When Mommy picked me up, I played with rocks a few minutes, then found a dandelion before getting in the car.  After pointing out school buses and trucks and cows and everything else on the way home, and after saying "ya-ya" again, we were home with Daddy and Gemma and Cameron. 
  • While Daddy cooked dinner, Mommy and I played out back on my playset for a few minutes.  I had a lot of fun on my slide and swing, then I realized the swing was dirty and had old leaves in the seat.  I used my hand to brush the leaves off of it, then realized my hands were filthy.  It bothered me so Mommy said we could go in and wash hands and I was happy with that until we got to the doorway and I realized that I might not be able to come back outside, so I decided I could deal with dirty hands for a few more minutes.  Once we came inside, I rode my bus to the kitchen to help Mommy do dishes. 
  • After dinner and playing for a few minutes, we drove to Carol's house to walk in my new stroller.  It was very comfortable and fun to ride in.  While Mommy and I were walking, Daddy took the big rail off of my crib and made it into a big girl bed.  I was so excited to see it that I climbed right in and started jumping up and down and even said "flip" and stood on my head until Mommy and Daddy made me stop. 
  • I wanted a snack since I didn't eat much dinner, so I went to the pantry in the kitchen and said, "More!"  Mommy asked what I wanted and I said, "Woof!"  Then I woofed again.  She asked if I was a puppy so I said "Woof!"  When she asked what I wanted to eat, I said, "Bones!  Puppy bones!"  Then I woofed and went to the living room.  Once I was a little girl again, I told Mommy that I wanted mac-n-cheese for a snack... Mommy said I'm a silly girl, or is it a silly goose or silly monkey. 
  • After playing downstairs and doing my medicine, it was time for bed. 











No comments:

Post a Comment