Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October 23, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Mean Daddy woke me up at 6:10 this morning.  I was so tired that I slept on Daddy while he was fixing my breakfast.  I finally got the energy to eat my breakfast then get ready for the day.
  • I "ya-ya"ed through the tunnel again then once again didn't want Mommy to leave me at Ms. Cheri's house so I whined a bit when she was leaving. 
  • I did not like the lunch Mommy sent me, even though I have had this same meal several times before.  Mommy worries that I'm going to become a picky eater.
  • I was happy when Mommy picked me up but we went through the small tunnel (yes, I said "ya-ya") then Carol took Mommy's seat in the car to take me home to see Daddy. 
  • At home with Daddy, I helped Daddy cook dinner, then the two of us ate dinner (yummy spaghetti) together at my table.  I always love eating spaghetti and always cover my face with it while eating. 
  • Daddy and I played and cuddled on the couch while waiting for Mommy to get home.
  • Once Mommy was home, we wrestled on the couch and I kept grabbing Mommy's face and being silly.  I also tried taking pictures and videos with Mommy's phone (Mommy posted a funny video below that I took).  I also carried around Mommy's scarecrow for a few minutes before time for medicine.
  • I did not want to go to sleep tonight.  I fought with Mommy because I did not want to lay down.  I even told her that I want my crib back and did not want the big girl bed anymore.  Mommy and Daddy were disappointed. 









No comments:

Post a Comment