Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 21, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I decided to wake up close to 7:00 this morning.  I spent about a half an hour in bed with Mommy, resting first, then watching an episode of Curious George on her ipad before going downstairs.  I was trying to figure out where Daddy was, but was content to go downstairs with Mommy to eat a donut at my table and see another episode of George.
  • Grandma and Grandpa woke up and Mommy fixed eggs, bacon, and biscuits for breakfast.  It was yummy! 
  • I enjoyed playing with my kitchen and other toys.  I velcroed my drum to my waist and tried to walk around with it, but it fell to the ground.  I rode my rocking horse, then climbed straight from the horse to the plane.  Mommy said it was like an action movie and it was very exciting.  I asked Grandma and Mommy to join me at my table this morning.  We sat around the table on the little chairs and talked and played.  I was so happy when Daddy came home.
  • After a nap, everyone was rushing around getting ready.  We quickly changed my clothes and fixed my hair then left and went to K-Mart.  All of us got our pictures taken at Olan Mills inside of K-Mart.  I wasn't too sure about the entire process, but did cooperate for a few good pictures.  Mommy's favorite pictures are the ones of me with my feet propped up on a pumpkin and me throwing leaves in the air with my tongue sticking out.  The family pictures turned out nice too. 
  • After pictures, Daddy let me run around K-Mart for a little bit and I saw my friends Elmo and Mickey.  Outside of K-Mart, I got to sit on the carousel but it wouldn't move (Mommy tried) then I got to actually ride the horse.  It had music and bounced up and down.  It was so much fun!
  • We went to b-dubs were I got to eat mac-n-cheese, fries, and drink chocolate milk (my favorite!). 
  • After stopping at Michael's to buy paint for my pumpkins, we came home, changed clothes, and went on the porch to start painting.  I have told Mommy since Friday when I picked out my pumpkin that I wanted to paint it blue, green, brown, and purple so those are the colors she bought me.  I did such a great job painting with the brush and then we put some foam Halloween shapes on it too (owls and candy corn).  Mommy even tied a sparkly pink ribbon around the stem once I was finished painting it.  I carried it around the porch even though it was heavy.  I was so proud of it! 
  • After cleaning up from painting, we relaxed until bed time.  I cuddled with Grandma and played on her phone and played with my toy puppy. 
  • I gave Grandma and Grandpa big hugs and kisses before bed since I won't see them in the morning.























No comments:

Post a Comment