Saturday, October 13, 2012

October 13, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept all night again last night.  I did wake up at 5:30, but Mommy was able to talk me into sleeping for another hour and a half and then Daddy got up with me.  We went downstairs and ate part of a left over donut from yesterday and watch a little Curious George.
  • I brought The Foot Book to Mommy in bed for her to read to me once I thought she should get up.  I love to put my feet all over the book when we read it... it makes me giggle.  After Mommy got up, we got dressed and ran a few errands after I finally got socks and shoes on...  That was quite a chore picking my shoes... once I picked them I was able to put them on all by myself.  Mommy was so proud of me. 
  • While we were driving around town picking up medicine and dropping off recycling I fell asleep. 
  • Once we returned home, I relaxed with Mommy while Daddy rested a bit then we got ready to go cheer on the Mountaineers. 
  • We went to b-dubs to watch most of the game.  Mommy and Daddy seemed a little less happy with this game and we didn't do nearly as many high fives as normal.  The game got a little boring, so I was playing my games on Mommy's ipad.  I started high-fiving Mommy and Daddy when I did something good on my game.
  • Overall, I felt much better today, but I started coughing a bit more right before leaving b-dubs.  I coughed really hard as soon as Daddy put me in my seat and lost all of my dinner and the yummy dessert I had just eaten.  So, as soon as we got home, Daddy threw me in the shower to clean me up. 
  • Once I was clean, I felt much better.  It was good day.


 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment