Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up at about 3:30 this morning crying.  I'm not sure why, but I was glad Daddy came in to get me.  He let me cuddle with him and Mommy until it was time to get up.  He woke me up for good at about 6:10 this morning.
  • After eating my muffins and banana for breakfast and watching an episode of George, Daddy helped me get dressed.  I wore my "How did I get this cute?" shirt. 
  • When Mommy was ready to leave, she told me "Let's go..."  I said, "WATCH GEORGE TWO MORE MINUTES!" and held up two fingers (they were crossed fingers instead of the typical "peace-sign" two).  She let me watch another minute or two while she loaded the car with our bags, then I yelled, "I'M COMING!" as I ran toward the door.  She made me run back in to give Daddy a hug and a kiss, then I said, "TWO MORE MINUTES!" as I ran for the living room.  She finally got me in the car to leave.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, I was reading a book and then randomly started saying, "Triangle, Triangle, Triangle, Triangle..." and then about 2 minutes later started saying, "Grasshopper, Grasshopper, Grasshopper..." 
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's, I asked about the bunnies and even said bye to Mommy without any fussing or clinginess today.  Mommy was relieved!
  • Ms. Cheri told Mommy that we watched an episode of Curious George that came on the television today and that I told everyone what was going to happen since I had seen it so many times. 
  • On the way home, Mommy asked what I wanted for dinner and without hesitation, I said, "Mac and Cheese!" and when she asked what kind of fruit to go with it, I said, "STRAWBERRIES!"  I also asked to hold the note from Ms. Cheri to Mommy and I began shredding it and laughing.  Later in the ride, I randomly started laughing, and when Mommy asked what was so funny, I said "Alyson."  Then she asked if Mommy was funny so I laughed very silly-like and said yes, then we did the same question/answer for Daddy, Grandma, and when we got to Grandpa, she didn't laugh but just said, "yes."
  • When we got home, I rode my bike and scooter in the house since it was raining, and played with some other toys.  Daddy fixed me some strawberries to tide me over until dinner time.  They were so yummy I even licked the bowl.  We ate fish, shells and cheese, and green beans for dinner.  YUM!  I also had some pumpkin pie and whipped cream for dessert.  It was so yummy!  After eating what I wanted, I decided to wipe my face and hair with the excess...  I made quite a mess and Daddy marched me straight up to the bath tub to clean up.
  • After bath, we played with my tunnel, read a couple of books, and got ready for bed.











No comments:

Post a Comment