Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 31, 2012- Happy Halloween!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I finally got up close to 7:30 this morning after laying in bed whining off and on for a little while. 
  • After breakfast with Daddy, I got dressed in my orange jack-o-lantern shirt and headed to Ms. Cheri's for the day.  As soon as we got there, I asked where Keegan and Payton were but Ms. Cheri said they would be there soon.  I have missed them the last few days.
  • Every time Ms. Cheri asked if I wanted anything (banana, cereal bar, etc.) today, I would say, "No."  She thinks it is just a phase.  Mommy hopes so.
  • After Mommy picked me up, we ran to Hagerstown to find a hat for Daddy's costume.  He wanted to dress as the Man in the Yellow Hat from Curious George since I was going to dress as a monkey.  Luckily we found a yellow hat that will work even if it isn't exactly right people will get the idea.
  • Once at home, we ate a quick dinner, I got dressed in my monkey costume, took my purple Halloween bucket and headed to go trick-or-treating.  Mommy thinks that Ms. Cheri must have been practicing with me how to say "trick or treat" because I was really good at it when she picked me up.  I did great going door to door saying "trick or treat" and "thank you."  I stayed right with Mommy and Daddy and Carol.  It was so much fun.  I think a few people realized who Daddy and Mommy were supposed to be...  Daddy was the Man in the Yellow Hat and Mommy was Professor Wiseman... all three of us were dressed as characters from my favorite television show, Curious George!
  • After trick-or-treating, we came back home and Daddy let me eat another piece of candy (he already let me have a couple while trick-or-treating).  Mommy baked me some Mickey Mouse Halloween cookies.  We ate a couple of cookies and she even let me have a couple of drinks of her hot chocolate.  We had a nice relaxing evening watching a couple of episodes of Curious George before bed.
  • Once bed time rolled around, it was meltdown time.  I was not happy to be going to bed and kept crying, "My candy downstairs!"  "My bucket is?" (asking about her candy bucket).  I wanted more candy and did not want to go to sleep.  Mommy thinks I just had too much sugar and was now restless. 
 









 







No comments:

Post a Comment