Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 24, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy made me cinnamon rolls this morning for breakfast... it was so nice of him!
  • Daddy left for work before we left the house this morning (since Mommy had a meeting to go to away from school) and when I got to Ms. Cheri's, Keegan and Payton were already there... I ran and Keegan gave me a big hug to say hello.  When Mommy said bye, I got upset and ran to hold on to her.  Keegan came over and asked me if I remembered the song, "Grown ups always come back" from a show we watched the other day.  He told me that Mommy would leave but that she would always come back so I was much more calm and walked away from Mommy to go play with him.  He is such a good friend and explains things in ways I understand. 
  • I did not want to eat my lunch again today (same as yesterday).  Mommy wonders if I'm just playing Cheri in order to eat snacks instead of lunch.  I'll never tell!
  • On the way home I pointed out a school bus to Mommy.  She asked me what color it was so I said, "Yellow!" She said, "good job... now, what color is my shirt?"  so I said, "Purple!" (it was).  She was so proud of me!
  • After coming home, I took turns cuddling with Mommy and Daddy then ate a quesadilla then a cookie, and part of a donut (I was so hungry since I didn't eat lunch).  After more cuddle time and a little play time with Gemma (I had a string and kept running away saying "come on Gemma!" wanting her to chase me around the house and she did).  Mommy enjoyed watching us run.
  • I decided to play my Curious George Zoo app on Mommy's ipad and found a new game on it where I had to sort the pigs and sheep and put them into the pigsty or pin.  I loved the game and was really good at it!  I counted them as I put them in and said "sheep goes here," "pig goes there."  Daddy even had to take a turn playing because it was so fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment