Friday, October 19, 2012

October 19, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up this morning close to 6:00 so I decided to stay up and go downstairs with Daddy. 
  • I was super excited when Mommy reminded me that it was Friday, that meant it was donut day!  We went into Dunkin' Donuts to get a donut to take to Ms. Cheri's.
  • Luckily for Mommy, I wanted to see the bunnies, so she got off easy when it came time to leave me at Ms. Cheri's so she could go to work. 
  • Mommy picked me up a little earlier than normal and I was so excited when she reminded me that Grandma and Grandpa were at home (Lucy and Gracie too!).  I couldn't wait to get home.
  • When we got home, I was so happy to see my kitchen (from Grandma and Grandpa's house) on the front porch.  I didn't even go inside first before stopping to play with my toys.  
  • After a little play time, we got into Grandma and Grandpa's car and headed to the pumpkin patch.  It was so much fun.  We rode on the wagon pulled by the tractor, found our way through the corn maze, picked a pumpkin out of the patch, then picked out two more pumpkins and some apples at the store.  I couldn't wait until we left to try one of the yummy-looking apples, so Grandma let me eat an apple while we were walking around the store. 
  • After we left, we went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday's where I ate a grilled cheese, fries, and broccoli. 
  • Once back at home, I played with my kitchen again and kept giving food to Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Lucy, and Gemma.  I even got to enjoy my new table and chairs (Mommy's old ones).
  • We watched a movie that Mommy was really excited to show me called It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.  She said it was going to be a tradition to watch this movie every year after we got to the pumpkin patch.  I really liked the movie.  I just stood and stared at the television while it was playing.
  • Something tells me this is going to be a busy weekend!























 

No comments:

Post a Comment