Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept until after 8:00 this morning!  I spent a bit of last night coughing and that is why Mommy thinks I slept so late.  Mommy and Daddy were so happy about my sleeping in, but not happy about my coughing!  They gave me extra medicine today so hopefully it will help.
  • I'm not sure I didn't go to Ms. Cheri's today since it was Monday, but I enjoyed the day playing and cuddling on the couch with Mommy and Daddy.  We watched a little Dora, a little George, and a little Mickey throughout the day.
  • I enjoyed playing in my kitchen, looking through the kmart toy catalog that came in the mail, and even riding my scooter through the house with the help of Daddy.
  • I decided I needed some lotion, so I got some on my hand and rubbed it on my belly.  I did this a couple times during the day...  Mommy thinks my skin must be dry.
  • When Mommy tried to take my picture and said "cheese" I made a horrible face, but she decided to include it in my blog since it was cute.
  • I wanted to go outside so bad to play today, but Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me.  It was very rainy and very windy.  Mommy spent a lot of time looking at the weather on the computer.  They said it is something called a hurricane that is going over us causing all of this wind and rain.  I know some very nice ladies named Sandy, but this Hurricane Sandy sounds like she is making people very nervous.
  • After Daddy helped Major Story at the church, Mommy gave away some of our Eat-n-Park cookies... I was upset with her because I thought she gave them all away.  Only after I found out we still had some left did I forgive her.  (She had planned to take some to school for her work friends, but now that she hasn't been at school, she's afraid some of them will get stale).











 

No comments:

Post a Comment