Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 18, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day
  • Daddy woke me up at 6:10 this morning after a good night's sleep.
  • I ate waffles for breakfast while watching George. 
  • Daddy got me dressed quickly so he could leave a little earlier for work.  I helped Mommy finish getting ready after her left. 
  • We "ya-ya"ed all the way through the "tunnel" to and from Ms. Cheri's. 
  • At Ms. Cheri's house, I did not want Mommy to leave me.  I kept clinging to her, saying, "Hold you, Mommy!" and everytime she took a step toward the door, I would hold tighter.  All of Ms. Cheri's ploys of asking me to check on the kitties and bunnies and helping with Payton's lunch did not work.  I just wanted Mommy to stay.  Finally she handed me off crying because she had to leave.
  • Once at home, we had Manwich and mac-n-cheese for dinner.  It was delicious!  Daddy said I was a big girl eating my sandwich.
  • I helped Daddy rake the leaves with my pretty rake and helped reorganize my toys, sometimes making a bigger mess for Daddy.







No comments:

Post a Comment