Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up at 6:20 this morning... Glad Daddy let me sleep in a few minutes.
  • I had yummy waffles with "dip" for breakfast.
  • Daddy let me pick out my own socks and shoes, so to go with my purple onesie and brown pants I chose black socks and tan shoes. Mommy thought I looked like a hot mess.
  • I pointed out to Mommy that it was "foggy" on the way to Ms. Cheri's since she had taught me that word on a few of our more foggy morning trips.
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's I was happy to see the bunnies and kitties and didn't worry about Mommy leaving to go to work.
  • I said "excuse me" to the kitty cat at Ms. Cheri's again today.  Once again, Ms. Cheri is proud of my good manners (so is Mommy!).
  • I practically ran to Mommy's car this afternoon when she picked me up.  I was in a hurry to put my lunch bag down so I could take off running to get "blue rock."  Mommy wouldn't let me get it but said maybe we could get it tomorrow.  "Blue rock" is my favorite of all of Ms. Cheri's shiny gems in her driveway.
  • I helped Mommy run a few errands after she picked me up.  I was such a big girl and helped her at the post office.  We mailed a nice card that Mommy's students made to send to the Zoo to say they were sorry about the panda cub that died.  It was a sweet card.
  • After our quick stops, we got home and found a package waiting for me.  It was from my cousin Sherry.  I enjoyed opening it and seeing what was inside.  It had a cute blue outfit, halloween pjs (I yelled "PUMPKIN!" when I saw it), and a sprinkler!  I was so excited about the sprinkler and wanted to go outside and play with it.   
  • Mommy and Daddy cooked us dinner...  Yummy quesadillas.  Delicious!
  • After dinner, I relaxed a bit with Daddy while Mommy ran a few more errands.  When she got home, she had a bag of food for the kittens.  I decided I wanted to carry it upstairs.  When Mommy told me no and that she would carry it upstairs, I said, "I Do It!" and started dragging it up the stairs.  Mommy helped even though I didn't want her to. 
  • After feeding the cats, we headed to Shepherd for an evening meeting.  I entertained everyone while they were discussing planning the conference.  I climbed on the table, played in the spinning chairs, tried to write on the library walls, and played with the roll of paper towels.  It was so much fun!
  • Due to the meeting, I got to stay up way past my bedtime and still didn't want to go to sleep.  Hopefully Daddy will let me sleep in again tomorrow...  I think I'll need it!








No comments:

Post a Comment