Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 17, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept much better last night and did not cough at all.  Even when I woke up this morning I seemed to be coughing very little and my nose was not really running which thrilled Mommy and Daddy.
  • I wore a pair of blue jeans with a beautiful bright blue shirt with white polka dots and a big sparkly black bow on it.  Mommy said I look beautiful in blue, but Daddy says I' beautiful in everything that I wear.  He's so sweet!
  • I'm doing better at remembering to brush my teeth on my own (before bed and in the mornings).  I even remind Mommy and Daddy.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, Mommy and I sang "Ya-ya-ya-ya" all the way through the "tunnel" (underpass).  (we sang a much higher pitched version of the same on the way back through this afternoon).  Also, I practiced my counting in the car this morning.  I counted all the way from 1-8 all by myself and even got 4 and 5 correct which seem to often stump me (I want to count, 1-2-3-9-10 most of the time).  Mommy was excited and I even clapped and said "Yeah!" for myself. 
  • I had a great day at Ms. Cheri's and seemed much more myself with less snottiness.  Ms. Cheri says I always greet Keegan with a smile and hug in the mornings.  We are such good friends. 
  • After leaving Ms. Cheri's this afternoon, I said, "Bye Payton, bye Keegan, bye Cheri."  Mommy told me on the way home that Grandma and Grandpa would be coming to visit in a couple of days, so I asked, "Lucy?  Gracie?"  Mommy said that they would be coming to visit too.  I said, "Love Lucy, Love Gracie, Love Grandma, Love Grandpa, Love Payton, Love Keegan, Love Cheri, Love Travis, Love Courtney, and even Love Mommy and Love Daddy."  Mommy said I was such a sweetie.
  • Mommy let me hold a 2-liter of soda on the way home.  I had so much fun holding it, even though it was a little cold. 
  • Once at home, I ran and hugged Daddy, then was worried about eating dinner... we had "PIZZA!"  Yum!
  • After dinner, I played a little, then once Daddy left for his meeting, Mommy and I cuddle on the couch a bit.  We took some silly pictures with Mommy's phone (I would try to make the same face Mommy was making, though some are really hard).  It was fun.  We also played with my Kitty App on Mommy's ipad.  I would cough, then it would cough back, so we did that back and forth a few times, then I got the giggles so it giggled too.  Mommy was even laughing.  Within the Kitty App there is a fun game where you quickly unroll the toilet paper and I was having a lot of fun playing with it, so Mommy recorded me playing (video is below). I also found a few post-it notes.  It was fun trying to stick them to Mommy's face one at a time. 
  • Hopefully I will sleep well again tonight so I can have another fun day tomorrow. 



 











No comments:

Post a Comment