Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up at 6:30 this morning then I ate breakfast and got ready to start my day.  I was excited to go to Ms. Cheri's after dropping Daddy off at his school. 
  • When I got to Ms. Cheri's, I was so surprised to see Annie there.  I haven't seen her in so long now that she is in Kindergarten every day.  Today was a special day since the teachers had to work but the kids didn't have to go to school, so she got to play with me until lunch time.  She told Mommy that she was going to help me learn my ABCs since she knows them from school.  Keegan wasn't there, so it was all girls today.
  • Mommy picked me up and after picking Daddy up at the house, we went to see Dr. Wear.  I was happy being there until I saw the nurse and she asked us to come back.  Mommy doesn't know if I remembered the place or what, but I was very hesitant to go back to the room.  The nurse let me have a little cup of water since I was yelling "Drink!" and trying to escape from the room.  I fought a little while the nurse measured me, but as soon as we went out the door toward the scale, I yelled "Mickey Mouse!" and was distracted by all of the Mickey toys while taking my weight.  I was 33.5 inches long and 25 pounds, 7 ounces.  Mommy thinks I'm just the right size and the doctor was happy too.  I love Dr. Wear.  He always lets me play with sticks while he shines bright lights in my eyes and tickles me.  Mommy talked to him about my breathing treatments and the rash I keep getting on my face in the afternoons, then the mean nurse gave me a shot in the leg.  I screamed and cried because it hurt so bad.  Mommy and nurse were sneaky enough to put a band-aid on my boo-boo without me knowing since they hurried up and put my pants over it. 
  • To reward me for being such a tough girl, Daddy took me to Chick-fil-a for dinner and play time.  He was very disappointed when we got there and found out it was Daddy-Daughter Date Night and that you had to have a reservation to participate in that event.  We were still able to eat and play, but we didn't get to sit in the special section and I didn't get a special tiara to wear.  I did pose for a picture with the cows and the big cow came to visit me at the table after I waved at him over and over again from my high chair.  I ate all of my fruit first and got to play before and after eating.  Mommy and Daddy were extra nice to me today.  They also shared a milkshake with me too. 
  • I played at home and even called Grandma and Grandpa.  I sang "Twinkle, Twinkle" and "Ring Around the Rosie" to them on the phone, then decided to wear my hamper on my head and run around the house while Mommy finished talking to them.  Daddy said I looked like R2D2, whoever that is...
  • After running an errand with Daddy, I didn't fight much to go to sleep.  It was a long and busy day!
Leaving the doctor's office after my flu shot  :(









No comments:

Post a Comment