Thursday, October 25, 2012

October 25, 2012


Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up before 6:00 this morning.  Daddy was in the shower, so Mommy came to get me.  When I saw Mommy, I said, "No!  Daddy!"  Mommy tried to get me to come with her but I refused.  I wanted my Daddy.  Mommy sat in the chair in my room while I was in bed waiting for Daddy to come get me. 
  • I ate waffles for breakfast.  They were delicious!  Once again today we went to Ms. Cheri's a little later than normal, so Mommy and I had a little more time to get ready. 
  • Once again, I was upset when Mommy was trying to leave Ms. Cheri's and Keegan tried to help calm me down, but I would not calm down, so Mommy had to leave while I was upset. 
  • I didn't really eat much until lunch at Ms. Cheri's.  For lunch, I ate an entire bowl of mac-n-cheese and then had snacks too.
  • Keegan told me that he wants me to come home with him and be my big brother, but I said, "NO!  My Mommy!"  Ms. Cheri said Payton has been confused the past two mornings since I normally help her carry her lunch in from the car and we play peek-a-boo at the car.  Tomorrow we will get back to our normal routine.
  • I was hopping when Mommy came to pick me up since I was so excited to see her.  I had to stop and pick a few flowers (dandelion puffs) before getting in the car.
  • I had a small ear of corn with my dinner.  It was delicious and I enjoyed eating it.
  • After dinner, I decided to lay across Daddy's legs for a few minutes while watching an episode  of Curious George.
  • When Mommy ran upstairs before leaving to go to her evening meeting, I ran up behind her and grabbed a towel and wash cloth and took them to the bathroom and yelled "BATH!"  Mommy told me to ask Daddy, so I said "Shower, Daddy!" then started trying to take off my clothes, even before he could get upstairs.  While showering, I told Daddy, "Rain!"
  • After my shower, I laid in Mommy and Daddy's bed and then handed Daddy a stinkbug I had caught. 
  • Daddy and I played upstairs and read a couple of books before bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment