Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I slept so good last night...  FINALLY! 
  • I only had a tiny cough this morning.  Mommy and Daddy were so happy!
  • I wore my "Girls Rock" shirt this morning and as soon as I put it on, I had to start strumming the guitar that was on it.
  • We passed several buses on the way to Ms. Cheri's and even a few motorcycles too. 
  • I had fun at Ms. Cheri's and the weather was so nice we even got to sit on the porch a little at the end of the day.
  • Ms. Cheri did not know about the joke I tried telling Mommy last night. 
  • Once at home, I couldn't find Daddy.  He was out back mowing the grass. 
  • When Mommy left to go to her class, Daddy and I blew bubbles, swept, picked up sticks, and cleaned off and played on my play set.  Whenever I looked through the telescope on my play set, I kept saying, "Arg Matey!"
  • Daddy and I walked over to the church where I got to play and have fun.
  • Once back at home, Daddy and I watched a little television and ate some Oreo cookies.  I even dipped them in milk like my Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment