Friday, May 10, 2013

May 10, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was so excited it was Donut Friday.  I love Donut Friday!
  • I had fun playing at Ms. Cheri's with Keegan and Payton.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I gave Keegan and Payton big hugs and kisses.  I was excited to find out that we were going to Grandma and Grandpa's house (after going home to pack).
  • I had fun in the car on the way, playing with Mommy and Daddy's phones, coloring, and playing.
  • I fell asleep about 15 minutes outside of Charleston and slept until we got to Dave and Andrea's house.  Once we got there, I was so tired that I cuddled with Mommy for a while before finally waking up enough to dance with Grandpa's band, color, and visit with Grandma and the others.  I even got to play Grandpa's drums after they finished playing.
  • Once at Grandma and Grandpa's house, I played with my shopping cart, keyboard, and coloring toy.  I love the toys I have here to play with.



     





     

No comments:

Post a Comment