Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up thinking it was Monday and had to get up early, then found out it was a holiday and could sleep in, so I cuddled with Mommy and Daddy for a while. 
  • I had to put some lotion on my legs since they were itchy.  I had to do it myself.
  • We did a lot of work in the yard today.  I helped pull weeds, sweep leaves, held the dustpan for Mommy, put sticks in the yard waste bag, and also found time to blow bubbles, play with the hula hoop, and jump around the yard.  Daddy even inflated Uncle Chris's bounce house for me to play in for a little while.  It was so much fun!
  • Mommy surprised me by taking me to my favorite place for lunch, Chick-fil-a.  I was very happy to play and even made a friend while playing.  I took my ice cream home and ate it on the porch before my nap.
  • I wore my roller skates through the house then watched Mickey Mouse Road Rally while sitting on the couch in my roller skates. 
  • I ate a little more ice cream (chocolate and vanilla this time). 
  • We called Grandma and Grandpa and I sang them a song (very loudly) that started like a song from the Curious George movie, then I added my own line about a crocodile and just laughed hysterically.  I thought I was so cute! 
  • Daddy and I hid under the blanket (it was a tent or fort or something like that).  Silly Mommy couldn't find us.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy with laundry a little before bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment