Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 12, 2013 - Happy Mother's Day!

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at 7:00 this morning, but once Mommy laid down with me I was able to rest for another hour.  Once I was awake, I ate a few berries, then Mommy made me color Grandma and Momaw's Mother's Day cards. 
  • Everyone woke up a little earlier this morning.  There was a lot more moving around than normal with Mommy and Daddy packing and Grandma and Grandpa packing.  We did give Grandma her Mother's Day present and I helped her open her cards.  She loved wearing the sticker that came in the card I gave her.  I threw the present I had bought for Mommy at her then helped her open her card too.  Mommy loved her gift.
  • Grandma took a picture of me in front of her flowers and Mommy took a picture of me holding up the framed art work I made for Grandma.  I had to stand on the chair on the porch one last time to watch the train go by on its tracks.
  • We left the house and went to Bob Evans to eat after packing the car.  I ate chocolate chip pancakes.
  • After leaving Bob Evans, we headed home.  I fell asleep before leaving Charleston, I was so tired.  I slept until Flatwoods then stayed awake the rest of the time.  I looked for waterfalls, motorcycles, and played with Mommy and Daddy's phones during the car ride. 
  • I was happy to finally make it home.  I drew with chalk on my sidewalk and asked Mommy and Daddy to make not just one, but two hopscotches for me to play on.  I found lots of white circles on the ground, Mommy says they are from the tree.  I liked throwing them up in the air and letting them fall on my head like snow.  Mommy says I'm silly.
  • I helped Daddy pull weeds and ate a slice of pizza.
  • Overall, it was a really nice day, but I'm glad to be home.













No comments:

Post a Comment