Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:
  • I woke up very tired again this morning.  I ate my chocolate chip muffins then got dressed and ready for the day.  Daddy let me wear my LOVE shirt with my brown polka dot pants and my new pink converse shoes.  I'm finally starting to outgrow these clothes... hmmm...maybe Mommy will buy me new ones.
  • Mommy said it was odd that there was frost on the windshield and that it was so cool this morning since it is mid-May. 
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's I pointed out all of the school buses.  We saw about 10 right before we turned toward Ms. Cheri's.  I wanted to take a picture of them, but Mommy couldn't get me her phone in time.
  • The sky was very beautiful when we got to Ms. Cheri's house, so pretty that Mommy had to take a picture. 
  • I had a great time playing at Ms. Cheri's house, but was excited to go with Mommy, especially when she told me we were going to see Ms. Brittny and Jill.
  • We ended up going to a place called a Laundromat.  There were strange machines that tossed the clothes in circles.  It was fun to watch.  There were five machines with what looked like pink, purple, and blue shirts in them. 
  • I played with Jillian.  She showed me how to do a few cheerleading moves, kicks and such so I tried to do them too.  I drew and colored while Mommy and her friends worked on folding the colorful shirts.  I even helped too.  I helped unload the dryers and handed Mommy and her friends the shirts when they needed them to fold.  It seemed like there was way more shirts than when we do laundry at home. 
  • On the way home, we made one quick stop, then headed home to eat dinner, play with my toys, ride my scooter, play the piano with Daddy, and play "freeze tag" with Mommy and Daddy.. 
  • At bedtime, I started singing, "If you're happy and you know it clap your feet" and kept clapping my feet together and laughing over and over.  Mommy got the giggles too. 
  • Mommy likes to calm me down by singing "Jesus Loves Me."  After she sang it tonight, I started singing it.  When she tried to sing it with me, I covered her mouth with my hand and said, "No, it's my song!"  I only needed help with one word, but kept Mommy's mouth covered for every other part. 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment