Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 23, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Another great night of sleep but this morning was still rough.  Each and every morning (weekday that is), I further confirm that I am my mother's daughter.  On the weekends, however, I am my father's daughter, wide awake early and ready to go.
  • I wore my purple radio shirt this morning and took a picture of a school bus and my leg this morning on the way to Ms. Cheri's house.
  • Once we got back at home this afternoon, I cuddled on the couch with Daddy for a few minutes while he was resting and watched a little television while Mommy cooked dinner.  We at fettuccine alfredo with broccoli and bread... YUM! 
  • I played with my puzzle pieces (even got in trouble for throwing them), played with my spinning top, and Daddy and I played on the pillows on the floor and wrestled and got into a tickle war.  We also watched the storm outside.  It was so nice and I was so excited.  Daddy even got a chair for us to sit on the porch since it was too wet to sit on the ground and watch the rain. 
  • When Mommy and Daddy were working on laundry, I had to pull up my potty seat (mostly used as a step-stool right now) so I could see the water. 
  • While watching some of the Phineas and Ferb movie tonight, I saw them pick out their pet Perry in the movie.  I decided that if I could pick out a pet that it would be a dog.  Mommy asked me what I would name my dog if I got one and I said Dresden.  Mommy was a little sad.
  • I was a big girl and helped clean up while singing the "clean up" song.







No comments:

Post a Comment