Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I slept much better last night but was still a little too tired this morning.  Daddy says he is going to have to start waking me up earlier if I don't start eating my breakfast in time.
  • I took my umbrella to Ms. Cheri's house today since Mommy said it was supposed to rain today.
  • I had fun playing with Keegan and Payton.  Courtney even made me a cupcake... how sweet!
  • When Mommy picked me up, Keegan reminded me to take my umbrella.  He is so sweet to me!
  • We left Ms. Cheri's and went to Mommy's school.  It was the last Wyld Life meeting of the year and I did my job, handing out the raffled candy.  I love holding up the candy and giving it to the kids who win.
  • I had fun rolling the roll of duct tape around the cafeteria and playing with string that was in the Wyld Life basket.
  • We ate dinner at Chipotle since they were having a teacher appreciation night.  It was yummy!
  • I loved running around Hobby Lobby with my shopping basket.  There were so many fun things to play with and to look at.  The parasol and pinwheel were especially fun!
  • Once at home we at the cupcake from Courtney then I watch an episode of The Big Bang Theory with Mommy and Daddy.  I love the theme song and have started singing along with it. 
  • I have been singing a lot lately.  Today, it was the theme song to The Big Bang Theory, Mickey's Road Rally song, a song from Curious George 2, and Row, Row, Row the Boat....  My version went something like this, "Row, Row, Row the boat, gently down the dream...  Messy, Messy, Messy, Messy, Life is but a dream."
 










No comments:

Post a Comment