Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 22, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I slept straight through the night until Daddy made me wake up... Boo Daddy!
  • I wore a cute denim and pink plaid skirt and my "I Love Grandma's Hugs" shirt.  I knew I looked cute and even twisted a little in my skirt showing it off.
  • I saw school buses on the way to Ms. Cheri's and wanted to take a picture of them, but missed the first couple and barely caught the back end of one.  I also caught a picture of my sparkly shoe propped up on the back of the seat.
  • I had fun at Ms. Cheri's but was happy to see Mommy. 
  • I shared a few Teddy Grahams with Mommy on the way home. They were so delicious!
  • When we got home, it started to storm, so Mommy and I sat on the porch for a few minutes watching the lightning and listening to the thunder.  It was fun.  Mommy was surprised with how bruised and banged up my legs have gotten.  She said I'm her girl, rough and tough.
  • Daddy and I ate lasagna while Mommy went to her meeting. 
  • When Mommy got home, Daddy went to church, then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia.  I ate a few fries and milk, but we weren't hungry since we had such a nice dinner.  It was still fun, especially since Carol was there to play with me.  I showed her how to play a few of my iPad games and how cool my books are on the iPad. 
  • Once at home, I gave Mommy a big hug and kiss before Daddy took me upstairs to tuck me in.
  • Mommy forgot to mention yesterday in the blog that I told her, "Mommy, you are my best friend" last night.  She was so excited about it, but forgot to share it on here.  It was a sweet moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment