Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013- Happy Birthday Daddy!

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Something woke me up at 4:00 this morning and I had trouble going back to sleep.  I was scared.  I cuddled with Mommy to make me feel better and fall back asleep.
  • I was very tired and too interested in watching my shows instead of finishing my breakfast.  I got upset when Daddy made me quit eating my waffles to get dressed.  I cried and cried. 
  • I had fun at Ms. Cheri's and had a hard time leaving because I wanted to blow the dandelion and move around the pretty rocks in the driveway instead of going home.
  • We pulled in front of the house and found Daddy outside.  I immediately wished him a Happy Birthday then we went to dinner, Buffalo Wild Wings of course since it was Daddy's choice. 
  • After dinner, I spent some time with Ms. Sierra while Mommy and Daddy went to see a movie.  I had so much fun playing and running around.
  • Once at home, I made a "paper airplane" with the newspaper the laid the paper on the floor to play on.  Gemma kept laying on it too which made me mad.  I kept trying to make her get off of it.  I also played with my princess dress up things.  I think I look so pretty wearing them. 
  • When Pawpaw Randall was talking to Daddy, I sang him two songs, Wheels on the Bus and Twinkle, Twinkle.  I think he liked my singing.  I spun in circles and got "very bizzy." 







No comments:

Post a Comment